Monday, August 27, 2007

Still No Placement

You can't see me, but I'm freaking out about this. Called one of my advisors to ask "Should I be as freaked out about this as I currently am?" That indirect way of me saying "Haaaay, I'm really freaked out and I'm about to start repeat-dialling X, Y and Z until I do get a placement."

The advisor is going to check up on it for me, and she reassured me I'm not in any dire straits at this point. We talked about placement location. Apparently, she knows someone in a high school up here, so that may be something pursued. It would be an "urban environment". Fine with me; at this point I just want a real school with real, live kids!

Off to go to Staples. Not that I need to, but I'm bored.

WEIRD THOUGHT: Anybody ever play "Magic" or the Buffy CCG (see also btvsccg)? I randomly thought today about making a Shakespeare CCG. How funky would that be? Yes, I know I have forever branded myself as a mega-geek, but who cares? Heh. I know a couple people who could make the mechanics of that work quite well...!

No comments: